The LFA has announced the 2020 Curation Panel. The LFA’s success lies in the diversity of its programme and its ability to produce the innovative and unexpected. We hope that the 2020 theme of ‘power’ will provoke the most inspirational programme yet.
Following a record number of event submissions for the 2019 Festival, the 2020 Call for Entries process now offers all event organisers more time to develop their proposals with help and feedback from the Festival’s curation panel of leading architects, curators, artists and journalists.
The Curation Panel will review all events submitted as part of the Call for Entries. They will select which events should form part of the festival, providing feedback for each event. They will be looking to select fewer better events – raising the quality of the whole programme. They will also select events which most creatively and originally interpret this year’s theme of power – these events will be selected for our special Themed programme.
The curation panel for the 2020 London Festival of Architecture comprises:
- Angela Dapper – principal at Grimshaw
- Ellie Stathaki – architecture editor at Wallpaper*
- Gonzalo Herrero Delicado – architecture programme curator at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Karishma Rafferty – curator of public realm & partnerships at Somerset House
- Paul Karakusevic – founder of Karakusevic Carson Architects
- Yinka Ilori – multidisciplinary artist and designer